ARM 56 – Risk Financing Test Preparation
Presented by David N. Blakesly, CPCU, CIC, ARM
CJPRMA will be hosting a series of mini training academies preparing participants for the Associate in Risk Management designation. To be an effective risk manager, you need to develop the skills that are vital to effectively controlling, assessing, and financing risk. The Institutes’ Associate in Risk Management program helps you enhance your risk management skills by teaching you how to build and implement a balanced risk financing strategy using retention, transfer, and hybrids.
ARM 56 Risk Financing will be a three-day course that will prepare attendees for the ARM 56 National Examination. The ARM program provides the in-depth knowledge needed to assess and respond to the numerous hazard risks your organization faces.
ARM 56 — Risk Assessment and Treatment provides:
- Introduction to risk financing and estimating hard risk. Transferring hazard risk through insurance. Self-Insurance risk.
- Retrospective rating plans, captive insurance and contractual risk transfer
- Transferring financial risk hazard risk to capital markets and allocating costs of managing hazard risk.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Risk Professionals, Finance Professionals, Safety Professionals, HR Professionals
WHEN: September 24, 25 and 26, 2019
TIME: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. 8:30 a.m. Registration
Breakfast and Lunch will be provided.
No fee for CJPRMA Members
$475 fee for Non-CJPRMA Members (nonrefundable)
REGISTRATION DEADLINE for TRAINING: September 3, 2019
- Meeting attendees are responsible for hotel accommodations if needed.
- Attendees will be responsible for making their own testing accommodations. Link to the exam fee and date information http://www.aicpcu.org/register/ExamInfo.htm
- Questions? Contact: Saima Kumar at firstname.lastname@example.org or (925) 290-1311